Wednesday, October 5, 2011

An interview with an almost 3 year old.

A fellow blogger posted a couple of days ago an interview she did with her 2.5 year old son. It was really cute so I decided to do a variation of this with Dawson. Of course I decided to do it as he was throwing legos across the room insisting he was vacumming. So it was interrupted a few times with a "don't throw your toys!"

I wrote exactly what Dawson said, I wish I had recorded it because it was so much cuter in person.

What is your name?- Franklin and immediately follows that with my name is Bear. He was watching Franklin before I did this interview....
How old are you? Tee-translated to 3, except he's not yet ;)
Favorite Color? Lellow (yellow)
Favorite Animal? Simie Dog (our dog Simon)
Favorite cartoon? Handy Manny!
Favorite Book? Monkey ( I think he's talking about Curious George and the Firefighters...)
Favorite Food? "Pile of Dirt" ( I don't let him eat dirt, but whatever he says)
Favorite Song? Handy Manny Song
Favorite Toy? Handy Manny race car!!

Do you think this child loves Handy Manny, or what? We do have 92 episodes DVR'ed b/c it is something I will allow him to watch when he watches cartoons. We also have Franklin DVR'ed b/c I let him watch that when I'm over Handy Manny. Mostly though we play with toys and don't really watch much because nothing I watch is appropriate for him. Which I've learned the hard way (the hard way being my son walking around going "damnit damnit damnit")

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, what channel does Franklin come on? We have Sesame Street, Martha Speaks and Curious George dvr'ed but those are getting old.

Also, it is probably better he learned damnit from the tv and not from you...Not that I would know or anything.

Firehouse mama said...

Hey Beth, it comes on Nick Jr at 11 and 11:30 est time and I think EARLY in the morning too. I just have it set to DVR b/c a lot of the cartoons and kid shows that come on are just dumb and I can't stand to watch them so as long as we have Handy Manny and Franklin he's good. Of course we DVR Miss Spider's sunny patch, the Backyardigans, and Bubble Guppies too. That way we have a variety.

Cassandra said...

This is adorable and I think I am totally gonna copy you!